What is a virtual show?
A virtual event is very similar to our live events but enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. Watch and browse on your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet. The online platform is accessible for 60 days from January 20, 2022.
Do I need to download or install any information to be able to attend this event?
No. You only need access to the internet.
What can I do at the Virtual MIX Presents Sound for Film & Television Awards Season?
- Watch our incredible lineup of film and television trailers
- Watch Keynotes and Panel Sessions
- Live Chat Functionality
- Be inspired
- Request call backs and set up meetings with sponsors
- Watch videos from key suppliers and see their products and services in action
- Download brochures, guides and information from individual exhibitors
When does the event take place?
January 20, 2022 - 10AM - 1:00PM PT
What is the preferred browser?
Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
Who do I contact if I have issues during the event?
Send an email to email@example.com for any technical assistance.
How do I log in on the show day?
Your login details can be found in your confirmation email.
Is a webcam required?
Can I log in more than once?
Yes, we’ll be here January 20, and you can log in and out as much as you like.
Will I be able to see any of the content if I missed the event?
You’ll be able to log into the portal and watch the content for 4 weeks after the event.