For the first time, the Sound for Film & Television event is going virtual for the seventh year. The event takes place over two days, where attendees will experience a two day exhibition and conference spotlighting the technologies and techniques behind sound for picture, from production to playback.
This fully immersive experience will feature live demos, networking with industry leaders, and expert panel discussions featuring the industry’s top sound editors and mixers. Mix Presents Sound for Film & Television brings Creatives, Technologists and Manufacturers together to mingle and share knowledge about all aspects of the industry.
- Two keynote speeches from industry leaders
- The Mix Panel Series tackling how the industry to is keeping moving amidst Covid-19
- Composers Lounge sharing insights from the very best
- An expo hall where you’ll find out more about products and services
- CAS Parade of Carts and Bags Presented by Cinema Audio Society
- Live chat to network with other attendees and sponsors
Registration closes at 5pm PDT, September 24.
Independent and facility-based sound editors, mixers and technologists, working with dialog, effects and music.
Chief engineers, system integrators and the leading developers in workflow and product development.
The leading manufacturers in sound for picture technology from leading major and independent Hollywood studios.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
TIER 1 SPONSOR
COMPOSERS LOUNGE SPONSOR
TIER 2 SPONSORS
How many custom box elements would you like to show (please enter a number of 0-5)
How many image bar elements would you like to show (please enter a number of 0-5)